Forum Telefonów

Forum miłośników telefonów komórkowych i smartfonów
Teraz jest 23 paź 2018, o 01:10

Strefa czasowa: UTC + 1

Autor Wiadomość
PostNapisane: 2 maja 2018, o 13:32 

Hi,

I have a moto x pure edition and after owning a moto x first gen,I never expected any problems with quality from Motorola.
I started having problems with the turbocharger needing me to wiggle the cord to get the phone to charge so I went ahead after months of frustration and bought a new OEM charger. It lasted about two weeks and again the same problem only after a couple days it wouldnt charge my phone at all but still charges other devices that I own.
I plugged the phone into a USB port on my computer using the appropriate USB cable and it charges just fine but takes a long time.
In my opinion the charging port on the moto x are fussy and charger plugs are cheaply made,maybe its a combination of the port too Idk,maybe other devices that charge ok are not so demanding.
What I do know is USB cables are made better and what I did was look around on Ebay to find a motorola turbo charger that came without a cord attached which require you to plug in your own USB cable to work.
Problem solved,it works fine with no complaints and yes it charges at turbo speed but my guess its a tiny bit slower.
It would cost you nothing to try charging your phone off your laptop with a USB,if it works you're good to go.

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://arstechnica.com/civis/viewtopic ... &t=1386839
Software Promo Video

Thank you.

Strefa czasowa: UTC + 1